CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trinity's Birthday Party!

Trinity's birthday party was last Saturday. We had it at my parents house as ours is too small to accomodate that many people. We spent most of the day baking cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Bret and I made dinner for everyone...we had navajo tacos and it was delicious! I can't believe that my little girl is 1. She had a great time and by the time we were finished she was sooooo ready for bed. A pre-party picture. Just waitin' and being cute.
Bret made and decorated this cake for Petie all by himself. I must say he did a really good job for his first cake ever! When he was done decorating it he really enjoyed the fact that there were 3 stars on it for "Trinity".

Trinity's birthday cake and the cupcakes with cookies that we spent ALL Saturday making.
I think they turned out cute.

I was so excited that she actually opened her presents. Most little kids are perfectly happy to play with bows and paper, but she tore off the paper by herself. She will be so much fun at Christmas! I can't wait!

Petie Pie's very first baby doll. She likes to hug her and then throw her.

We bought her a stroller to push her baby doll around in. She LOVES this thing. She can only push it in a straight line though, she hasn't figured out how to turn it. She goes until she runs into something and then just waits for you to move it so she can go again.

Tentatively trying out the cake.

However Mom decided that she was taking too long and shoved both her hands into it.
She didn't like having frosting on her hands and so she was trying to shake it off.

By the time she was finished this is what she looked like. She got a bath and bottle right after that. I wish I had a picture...Ill have to get it from my Mom. I sat in the recliner with her after she had her bath and was giving her a bottle and she fell asleep right there. She was sooooo tired. Too much fun. Happy birthday my little girl! We love you!

7 comments:

Marylynne said...

Ok so im hiring bret to make Baylee's birthday cake for her second birthday. It looked so cute!! Good job on all the blogging. I love all the lovely photo's of me eating food!!! Ok so i guess i need to plan the nxt girls night out, but i"ll have to plan it for Nov. cuz no saturday works for me in Oct. Maybe the day after Halloween. I'll see if that works for everyone.

Branden and Haili said...

She's adorable! How cute is she all covered in cake?? Btw, I did the little quirk thing :)

Kristin said...

Bret is awesome. That cake is adorable. Cydnee's didn't turn out nearly that cute. He might just have a new job. Happy Birthday Trinity!!! It looks like she really had a good day.

Jackie said...

wow when you post you load it up! Your so spoiled, cakes, pies, dinners! His cake is awesome. And the field trips look so fun. Cute kids.

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

So fun Car! I loved the b-day pics! I am very impressed with Bret's culinary skills as well. What a dad. btw I am working on the tag...so stay tuned...

Nisa and Colby said...

That looked like so much fun. The cake and cupcakes were so cute. I can't believe that she is one already, she is such a cutie

JJWright said...

Love to see all the fun you have at your house with those darling kids and very talented parents. Wow..Bret..you do wonderful things to make wonderful memories for that sweet family. Take care...love ya,
G-ma Judy W.