CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Trinity!

It's hard to believe that a year ago today we welcomed little Trinity Diane to our family. It seems like she's been part of us forever even though its only been a year. How strange. I am so happy to see her growing up and starting to walk, but at the same time I wish she was that little baby that would just sleep in my arms. *sniffle* It was such an exciting day getting ready to meet her. We went to my regular appointment and the Dr. said that if we wanted she would see if there was room available in L&D and we could have her that day. Bret was all for that it was a date that he could remember. (10-4 good buddy!) We checked into the hospital around 12:20 and had my pit started by 1 and around 4:13 here she was! Our small crying, slime-covered girl with massive amounts of hair. She was beautiful. We loved unwrapping her and looking at her cute fingers and tiny toes. Everytime the nurses came to take her to have tests done she would come back to the room with a different hairstyle and a different bow. Anyway.......we had her party today at my parents house. It was a lot of fun, but I'm not posting that until tomorrow because I am too lazy and too tired. This was the first time that I got to hold her after she was born.
Big brother holding his new little sister.

My boys holding my girl. How cute are they?



4 comments:

Andie said...

Happy Birthday Trinity! We hope you had a great day. And hopefully you made a huge mess with your cake! I can't believe your 1! I can't wait to see pics.

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Trinity. Carrie, your family is beautiful. Can you believe that we are all grown up with babies?

Andie said...

I tagged you! Check my blog for details. Still waitin for bday pics! See ya Monday!

Jackie said...

Dang time flies..look how cute your little man is! and Trinity! hmmmm wonder where they get it from :)

So as far as the 30th, I will be out of town. sorry! I know that's something you def don't want to miss so I hope it can be worked out.