CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

6 Quirks

Definition of a quirk:
n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncracy: "Every man has his own quirks and twists." Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.


Rules: Link the person that tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.


1. I pull out my eyelashes when I am either stressed or tired. Yes, there have been times
I was missing a whole section of eyelashes.

2. I am ALWAY late! I could be ready 15 minutes early and still arrive somewhere at least a
few minutes later that I should have. I run on Minnig standard time.

3. It drives me crazy to have a dirty kitchen counter. Even if we are still in the process of
making dinner I will wipe the counter up even though I know that it will be messy again
in a few minutes.

4. I shave my legs everyday, but usually only up to the knee. It doesn't matter if its winter
and my legs will not see the light of day for weeks....they are always shaved.

5. If I am in a public place I have to know where the restrooms are at ALL times. I get
really bad anxiety if I don't.

6. Whenever I am home I have to have some kind of noise going on. I can't stand quiet.
If the tv's not on then the radio is. Its never quiet.



Now that you know how "quirky" I am I tagg the following:
~Marylynne
~Lindsey
~Karissa
~Jodi
~Haili
~Kristin

1 comments:

Jodi Elwell said...

I did read this but I am hving a hard time thinking about my quirks or I guess I should say something that I am not ashamed to admit. I will work on it and get it on my blog soon. trinity is so cute. Can't wait to see her in person. We will be there on Friday. Hope you can come to Blake's homecoming on Sunday. Your mom has the details.