CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Night out with the Girls

These gorgeous gals are my friends from the "hood". We all lived in the same ward/neighborhood from kindergarten up til high school. One day genious struck and we decided that we should leave our hubbies and babies behind and have a "girls night out". We went to a really great restaurant called Union Grill, its in the end part of the Union Station in Ogden. It was my first time there and the it was yummy. I got some pics of us at dinner, but I am a TOTAL loser because I should've asked the waitress to take a picture with ALL five of us in it. Next time girls! Anyway...after dinner we went to Karissa's house and looked through old scrapbooks and pictures from school and laughed at all the funny things we used to do when we were younger. Then girls at dinner.
Karissa, Crystal, Lindsey, and Marylynne
Marylynne and Lindsey.

Crystal and Karissa.

Karissa made the yummiest dessert! I think she called it an oreo cake.

My "oriental" friend Lindsey partaking.
Marylynne enjoying hers. Little stink.
We found out that she is pregnant and due in April.
I KNEW it! Congratulations! I'm excited to meet baby Jeter.
(Hee, hee.)


And finally our hostess enjoying her creation.
(I don't know why I don't have a picture of Crystal eating her cake
but I do of everyone else. I'm sure she minds terribly.)

Thanks for a great night girls, we NEED to do this again SOON!
Love you!


1 comments:

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

Thanks for posting all the fun picks - I need copies of those!! Such a fun night. I can't wait til the next one! love yer head!