CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tag I'm It!

So.....I know its been a while since I've blogged. So,here it is......I know you've all been waiting for it! This one is gonna be pictureless. (I still haven't bought me a camera yet.) Had the typical 4th of July celebration. We went to the parade in North Ogden and sat w/ my parents and my sister-in-law and her kids. Wes really liked running after all the candy, which is funny cause he won't eat but maybe 1 or 2 pieces of it, but after about 3o minutes of that he got bored and spent the rest of the time squirting people (yes, including complete strangers) with our water bottle that has a fan attatched to it. After that we had a very yummy bbq w/ my parents and then unloaded the kids at their house and Bret and I went and saw Wall-e. (Thanks mom!) Then it was fireworks at the in-laws w/ the cousins. P.S. Trinity does NOT like fireworks.
Saturday we took the kids to Cherry Hill. That was fun. Wes had a blast running around in the pirate ship & Petie really likes the water but hates the heat. We stayed for about 4.5 hours and then decided it was time to go. I felt so bad cause Wesley just cried the whole time Bret was changing his clothes. (I could hear him outside of the men's changing rooms.) He was soooooooo tired he cried all the way to the car and as soon as we buckled him in his seat, he crashed. We got home and gave him a quick bath and he was in bed and asleep by 8. Hurray! For all those who are concerned its ok.....we promised Wes that we would go back sometime this summer.
And finally I was tagged by a friend on another blog so here we go........

3 Joys: ~My kids when they are happy
~My husband when he is fixing stuff.....he's cute to watch!
~My house when it is clean

Fears: ~Being away from my kids when there's an earthquake or something
~Bret falling asleep and getting into a car crash while on call
~NEEDLES!

Goals: ~To move to North Ogden by next summer
~To have Wesley potty trained before he turns 4
~Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Obsessions: ~Always having a clean house
~Reading (when its a good book)
~My kids....notice that its usually all I blog about

Surprise Facts: ~I pull out my eyelashes when I'm upset or very tired
~I've never had stitches,broken bones, or major surgery
~I dressed up as Pocahontas and sang "Colors of the wind" for a
children's dance recital when I was 16.

Now, I tag......Marylynne, Jodi (if she reads my blog), and Karissa

1 comments:

Jodi Elwell said...

if you mean me, of course I read your blog. I will post on my blog tomorrow. I am off to bed for tonight!
~Jodi