CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bret's Perfect Pies


As much as I tease my husband about being "Brety Crocker", I have to admit he is a fabulous cook. This is yet another example of my husbands wonderful baking skills......peach pie. Mmmmmmmm....I'm so lucky to have such a great husband that cooks and bakes for me! Don't feel too bad for him though, he really does enjoy making stuff for me and everyone else.
I think that our family would probably starve to death if it wasn't for him. I REALLY hate to cook. I probably could if I tried, but I think its too time consuming. The only bad part is with all the good food he makes I eat way more than I probably should. What a tragedy. Anyway, so thanks Babe for being the chef of the family. I LOVE YOU~!
P.S. You really should make Fettucini Alfredo sometime this week! (hint, hint)

3 comments:

JJ said...

Hey Bret,

Everyone here at the pharmacy wants to you try and make a Strawberry pie so we can try it!!

JJ

Andie said...

Yeah Strawberry Pie!! Yummy!!!

Marylynne said...

That pie looks so goooood!!! Next friend party Bret is making a pie. Peach or Apple Yum!!!! My mouth is actually watering!!