CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Trinity's First Pigtails!

So I finally decided it was time to try and do Trinity's hair in pigtails again. I tried this a few months ago and she looked so weird. This first picture was my first attempt. Her hair didn't come all the way through the elastic and so I just left them like that.....I thought it was kinda cute. Bret, however, calls them her "Shrek ears". I haven't fixed her hair like that again since.Baby T's "Shrek ears"
Actual "pig tails" look a LOT cuter!
Cute little bean!

And finally just a cute shot of my two babes together.



3 comments:

Andie said...

She is gorgeous! You are so lucky to hair a baby girl! I'm just a little jealous!

Andie said...

I meant to say you're so lucky to HAVE a baby girl. Oh you got the idea!

Jackie said...

your lucky to have a baby girl with such fun hair!! Did I notice just a couple of toys in the background...