CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Petie, Petie Punkin Pie!


Ok, so your probably wondering why we call Trinity "Petie". This is because of Wesley. He likes to call her "Sweetie Pie" but it comes out "Petie Pie". He gets very upset if we try to call her anything other than Sweetie Pie. I think its freakin' cute and have grown accustomed to calling her Petie. Bret, however, doesn't really mind it but hates that I call her Petie all the time. ( I think its because he really likes her real name and doesn't want her to answer to Petie, but to Trinity.) Oh well.....So here are some pictures of Petie in a new dress that Grandma and Papa Wellwell (yes, that is spelled correctly...Wellwell) brought home from Vegas. They're a little fuzzy but blame Bret he took them.

Getting big way to fast!

She's cutting her first tooth, so pardon our drool.


Mommy and Petie Pie


And finally Trinity rolling around in her dress! Isn't she cute!





2 comments:

Jackie said...

oh my heck!!!! I'm so glad you fessed up your a lurker and told me about your blog. Look at your darling family, how fun! I love love that header picture, totally priceless. So does Wendy have a blog?

Courtney Beck said...

Your kids are so freakin' cute! You will be surprised to see the pictures that I actually got Wes looking at me for a couple. There are a couple cute ones of him and Trinity too.