CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Boy and His Toys

So.....the other day I got a comment on my blog about Wesley's "few" toys. So, for fun, I thought I would take a couple pictures of most of his toys and see if you all thought he had enough. (I'm sure he probably doesn't think so.) Its a good thing that Bret finished the basement so we would have somewhere to store them all.This is the corner of the basement that is dedicated to Wesley's toys. I now realize that I didn't take any pictures of Trinity's toys....Oh yes, these are ALL Wesley's. Petie Pie has her own.

This is a close up so you can better see our fine collection.


This is Wes on his step picking out a couple of bedtime stories. Notice the bucket overflowing w/ toys in the background. Now, I know that I really should probably get rid of some of his toys....I mean he is not lacking by any means. I don't know why I have a hard time parting w/ toys....I tell myself to go thru them and then I think "Well, Trinity will probably play w/ them when she gets older" and then I just can't do it. I'm the same way w/ clothes. I still have clothes that I haven't worn since high school. Go figure. I didn't think I was that bad of a pack rat....but I guess I am. Crap.




1 comments:

Jackie said...

holy schanike...I was the same way with the kids toys...love it