CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

T & A and I don't mean Tits and A**.....

Just an FYI. We took Wesley to the ENT (ear,nose,throat) today and found out that his tonsils are so enlarged that they are touching his uvula and he has sleep apnea from it. (He stops breathing while sleeping.) So.....in January we are having his tonsils and adenoids (spelling?) taken out. It sounds like that will be some fun week. We will let ya know...I'll have lots of time to take pics cause we'll be at the surgical center for 5 or 6 hours. Hurray. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Lois said...

Thanks for inviting me to the ER tonight or this morning I forget. And how dare you use T & A with a description to my wonderful grandson. I love the blogging, it's about time. I even like the Christmas backround. Good Job!

Bear River Photographic Society said...

i wish you luck when wesley goes in for surgery and tell your mom she should do a blog. I hope you don't mind me popping in on your blog it looks good. you can check out mine if you want and i would like to add you to my family list if that is ok.

Marylynne said...

Thank you for posting those pics. could you send me an email of the girls. That suck about Wes, that sure will be a fun week for you guys.
So we will have to try to go do something before all the fun happens!!

Kristin said...

Good luck with the surgery. I was 17 before the doctor's decided to do that for me. I hope everything goes well.

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

Hey I heard they have a new technology for tonsil removal - they use a really cold type tool to freeze them out. Almost like how they remove moles and stuff.I saw it on that show "The Dr.'s" Anyway - hopefully they will due it that way - it is a lot better recovery wise for kids, and doesn't hurt them nearly as bad. So ask about it. I think you can go on The Dr's website and read up on it. I was telling Trish about it because she is considering it for Taylor. Anyway, just a thought. Good luck Wes!