CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

IHC Christmas Party

A couple of weeks ago we had the IHC Pharmacy Christmas party at Rooster's in Layton. It was really good and Bret even said he wouldn't mind going back sometime. We had a lot of fun and some of us even won some sweet prizes. (I myself won a gift card to Barnes and Noble) We also did a name exchange and I got a gift card for Fandango. If you don't know what that is don't feel bad....it took me a couple of minutes to figure it out too. With the gift card I can go online and order tickets to different movie theaters....cool. I knew it was a movie gift card but I was trying to figure out which theater he had bought them from....I had never heard of Fandango. I am so dumb. Anyway....here are pictures of the cute couples from that night. Thanks for a great night Kyle!Krystal & Blake
Jessica & Sean (sp?)
Jon & Andrea
Wendy & Brandon
Kyle & Kathy
Mike & Melanie
Brian & Shelley
Nisa & Colby
JJ & Ashlee
Me & Bret

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Carrie, This is Kelly(Will's wife) thank you for your comment on my blog. And no you are not rude:) we have actually thought of adopting because the stress is so bad with infertility. WE are going to try a little longer and then we will decide. Thanks again for your comments, they are always welcome!