CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shopping Spree!!!

So, Bret's been working hella overtime lately and its a good thing too! I think we probably have spent all his overtime money this weekend. You know how it is....you go to Sam's Club just to buy diapers and wipes for the baby and leave having spent $200 on stuff you didn't realize you "needed" til you were there. Then Saturday Bret needed some new shoes so we went and I found me these babies.....and then of course we still needed shoes for Petie now that she's trying to walk. So everyone got new shoes, except for Wes we couldn't find any that we liked for him. Mommy and Trinity's super cute shoes! Hurray!
(Sorry Bret's weren't cute enough to be deemed "blogworthy")
Oh and while we were looking for Petie's shoes Mommy got distracted by the Halloween decor.
Look how cute all these are! The one in the middle is a giant candy bowl, and the pails I'm gonna put outside on the doorstep with candles in them. How cute is that?

And this has nothing to do with anything save for the fact that my Mom will LOVE it.
Sunday morning Wesley fell asleep while Mommy was getting ready for church. He stole my old flower pillow and is on my side of the bed...the part that my Mom will like is that he is sleeping exactly like I always did (do). No matter how I'm sleeping I ALWAYS have to have one leg up.
Apparently he really, truly is my son.
Bless this boy....I love him so much, when he's sleeping.




3 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

Shopping sprees are the best especially when you get really good deals. I think I've actually made it out of Costco under $100! By the way cute buckets! I love Halloween!

Woolf Family said...

I need to have a shopping spree the problem is you have to have $ to do that so maybe my husband needs to work so overtime so I can go shopping cute kids and Halloween stuff!

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

Fun stuff! I love new shoes! And the ones you found for Trinity are perfection!