CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ride em' Cowboy

Tonight we went to my Mom's house so Bret could fix their back door. It leaks water into the living room everytime it rains.....anyway. My Mom, Wesley, Petie, and I were watching the National Bull Riding Competition when Wesley decided that he wanted to be a cowboy. We pulled out the horse and he found his cowboy hat and started to ride off in the sunset. "He needs a six-shooter and a holster" I said to my Mom. Withing seconds she was out in the garage and came back with this sweet little number. She buckled it around Wesley's shoulder and then tied the holster to his calf and he was good to go. Now Wesley has informed my Mom that he needs an orange gun to put in it. I think he's inherited his Dad's sense of style!

What a cute little cowboy!



And finally just a random picture of Trinity. The red little number she's got going next to here eye is a mosquito bite. Attractive eh? She's been such a busy little turkey the last week or so. She now can crawl up stairs but still lacks the ability to go down them. We are trying to teach her but so far it hasn't caught on. I think she enjoys getting as close the top of the stairs and watching Me and Bret run after her before she falls down them.....little stink. Also she is starting to use her walking toys and pushes them around basement walking all over. When I have some more time I'll get video of her crawling up stairs and walking.



2 comments:

Andie said...

So is that what Wesley wants to be for Halloween? Its way cute!! Jon would definitely hate it, though.

Marylynne said...

Hey carrie,
Tell kristin to invite me into her blog so i can see it. Thanks:)