CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Petie Pie & Super Why!

Hip hip hooray! This was Trinity this morning watching her favorite tv show Super Why. No matter what's going on she will stop whatever she's doing and sit still and watch this show. I don't mind this because its actually very educational helping to learn letters and spelling. Wesley has actually learned probably all the letters he knows from watching this show. As you will see in the pictures she apparently wasn't close enough to see the television and decided to go in for a closer view. Anyway.......her birthday is coming up in October and I'm already starting to plan her party (I know its a bit premature, but hey I'm excited) and I wanted to have a Super Why birthday party, but they don't make party stuff with that theme. I'm kinda bummed but that's ok, we'll go with an Elmo theme and I'm sure it will be great. Trinity watching Princess Presto
A little closer........


Wes decided I needed a picture of him.
And finally.....Look how cute Petie's hair is! I've seen some other little girls with their hair like this and wondered if I could get away with it. Its was really hard working with a squirmy model but it still turned out cute. Someday maybe she'll actually have hair on the back of her head too.





5 comments:

Marylynne said...

Trinity's hair is so cute. Cant wait for Baylee to get some hair!!! Love the old photos, Classic!!!

JJWright said...

You have beautiful kids. I love seeing them. Nice way to keep up on all of you sweet girls. Enjoy those kids while they are young and you are making all their decisions. Take care. Love, Judy Wright

Linds said...

Ha! I love those pictures of Trinity moving closer and closer to the tv. Good job on her hair! It will be interesting to see if I can do a child's hair, if I ever have kids.

Joni said...

Hey Carrie! Glad you found my blog! You have adorable kids and I too love Super Why! It is nice to have some guilt free TV. I am so excited to keep up with what is happening with you now. I will try to be at the 10 year reunion, that's the plan for now anyway. :0)

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny. Carter is obsesed with Super Why too! That and Sesame Street - but I have to admit that they are both very enjoyable to watch! Her hair is so cute. I need a little girl!
Love ya