CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I suck at this blogging thing already!

So....I already suck at this blogging thing. I swear that I do absolutely nothing but don't have time to do anything. That doesn't make any sense. Well, since I last posted we took the kids to the doctor for their checkups and both of them are doing just fine. Wesley's 34lbs and Trinity is a whopping 14 lbs 4 oz. I had some different pictures to post but I think that after I downloaded them onto the computer I somehow managed to erase them. Oops! So........for your viewing enjoyment some pictures that Wes took on Sunday all by himself. He's quite the photographer! A lovely shot of Trinity in her toy...if you'll notice Wesley's finger in front of the lens!


A picture of Wesley's foot. (We probably had 20 shots of this until he figured out how to hold the camera and take a picture at the same time.)


And finally a picture of Wes wearing his PJ top as a turbin and sporting the Superman cape w/ sword in hand. He's a super hero in training.



0 comments: