CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail !!

Can you believe that Easter has already come and gone?! This year seems to be flying by and the kids are getting bigger every second. Well....the Easter Bunny found our house and brought Wesley a choo choo train. He was so excited! He's has been asking for a train for the last few weeks, but we wanted to wait til Easter. We had to take it down & reassemble it at Grandma and Papa's house (both sets) so we could show them what the E. Bunny brought....hilarious!!!!! This is what Wesley came downstairs and found Easter morning.
He was way excited but a little confused I think.
Mommy helping Wes open his eggs.


This is a picture of Trinity that Daddy took @ Grandma's house while Wes was searching for his basket. She was SO cute in her dress.....I probably should've taken pic's of them in their Easter clothes. Whoops!

It was so stinkin' cute! My mom put "clues" all around the house to help Wes find where the Easter Bunny left his basket. He had so much fun letting me read them & running to find the next clue. My parents used to do this for me when I was his age....its fun to see and feel the same things they probably did when I was Wes' age looking for my basket.


Eventually we found the baskets...that sillly bunny left them in the washroom!


We immediately had to take our bucket & inspect our prizes. He got a fun outfit and some new books that Daddy now has read almost everynight for a week straight. I think he also almost ate his weight in chocolate that day w/ Grandma's help.


Wes "egg hunting" in my parents backyard. We had a mixture of plastic and real eggs and he was so excited to find an egg, but then he would just chuck it in the bucket and run off to find the next one.... Needless to say he broke just a few of the real ones that day!


One last shot of Wes hunting eggs!







0 comments: