CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Please Sir, Can I have S'more?

Hey all! I know, I am terrible and have not blogged for 2 months. (As Andrea has reminded me.) So here we go with our latest goings on. Wesley's end of year preschool stuff has been keeping us pretty busy lately. They had a field trip to Jerry's Nursery, where they learned about plants and growing things. We now have 2 tomato plants growing in pots outside and have seeded our front flower garden w/ wildflower seeds. So we will see how that turns out.
Then we had his end of year "preschool splash party". Wes was so excited to go swimming. Here are a few shots I got of the kiddos enjoying the water. It was a little breezy but the kids didn't seem to notice one bit.Wes was SO excited that they had a giant water slide. He did not play on any of the other water toys and did this the ENTIRE 2 hours. He was a tired boy when we got home.
Waving to the camera while he waits in line for his next turn.
Wow, he has a gut already!

I love the smile in this picture! He is having so much fun.
Love to watch the kiddos havin' fun, makes it all worth it!

Yes, I know this water is horribly gross looking. She was having so much fun. She stayed here the whole time going down the "slide" over and over and over.

What a cute little bean! I could just squish her!

And finally........Bret was gone working and I have been wanting to make s'mores all weekend.
So we did. The kids loved watcing the marshmellows puff up in the microwave. They weren't quite sure what we were making, but hey when it involves graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmellows what could be wrong with that?




Trinity wasn't quite sure about them at first, but she was diggin it by the end.
She was covered in chocolate. Yum!

Trying to convince Wes to just pick it up and eat it. He was telling me he couldn't cause it would make a mess. Silly boy! He learns too well from his Mommy.

Much better! And Daddy even got home in time to enjoy one also.
It was a yummy Sunday night. I love these kids!










2 comments:

Andie said...

I feel so special to be included in your post! Thanks! I'll see ya next week! Have a good week! I know you'll miss me. :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie I'm trying to catch up with some people from back in the day. How's life?