CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Wesley!

How do babies go from this......... To this........so fast? Wesley turned 4 years old today, but if you ask him he turned 4 yesterday because thats when we had his party. Silly boy. We had Wes' party at Chuck E. Cheese and let me tell you, that was an adventure. My parents and I got there about 40 minutes before people were supposed to arrive to set up balloons,cake,divide tokens, etc. When we got there we found the last of 2 parking spots left and when we went in the place was PACKED! Between the 3 of us we scouted around and there were NO tables available and I was expecting a party of about 20 people to arrive. Needless to say I was panicking, finally a table for 3 opened up. 3?! At least we could put the cake and party supplies down. Then a few minutes later a booth for 6 a couple of tables down opened up and about 1o minutes later another 6 person booth opened up and now at least we had some room. We hurried and got stuff set up just in time for the birthday boy and guests to show up. All in all it was stressful, but it worked out and the kids had a great time. We were there for 3.5 hours and boy was I glad to get home.
My cute little 4 yr. old

Me and Petie=party animals

Petie riding the rides...she loved this one and rode it about 10 times.

Wesley actually riding the horse. Last time we went he wouldn't go anywhere near this thing. I guess you get braver as you get older, eh?

Wes and his cake. He is starting this new posey thing were he has to wrap his arms around himself to smile for a picture. I don't get it either. Wes picked out his own cake and he was super excited that it was Batman on a motorcycle.






Some of his presents:








Blowing out candles.









I think he now owns EVERY Batman action figure and or vehicle known to man, but he is happy.
He loves his "Aliens Wear Underpants" book......he tells me its silly.


Finally the awesomeness of blue frosting. Ahh. I can't believe that he is 4 but I am so proud of all the things that he is learning. Such a smart little boy. I'm so excited to watch him keep getting bigger and learning more and more. I'm sure in no time he'll be teaching me all sorts of new stuff.
*sidenote* Wesley informed me that when he turned 4 he would eat all of his food and get bigger. Well, maybe when he turns 5 right?










1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know what you are saying it was crazy. We were there for Kristin's party. Luckily we got there early but by the time we were leaving I was ready to run out of there. It looks like he had a great party though.