CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still learning but a little better

Wesley doing his "yogurt" in his jammy top and diaper....... So I'm still figuring this blogging thing out, but look! I've found a new template that I like for the moment. I was going to try to take and post a few pic's of the kids today, but the batteries in the camera died right after I took the first picture of Wesley doing Yoga in just a shirt and diaper. Needless to say I immediatly recharged the batteries so hopefully we won't have that problem again and I can post some fun pictures soon! More to come later......



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie I love your blog. Even if I do see the kids a alot I love seeing pictures of them. I really love the CHEESIEST picture of all.
Love you - Mom